EPC Laboratories, Inc. was established by founder and owner Edward P. Curley in 1967. Since its inception, EPC has remained dedicated to the design and manufacture of graphic recorders.

In the early 1970s the company started a period of rapid growth that resulted from the booming expansion of the oil industry. Throughout the following decade EPC migrated its imaging technology into passive sonar applications such as anti-submarine warfare and communication surveillance.  It was at this time that the technology in printing changed from the Electrographic Recorders (EGRs) to the Thermal Graphic Recorder (TGRs).  EPC pioneered much of the high-res TGR revolution in the ocean industry and continues to manufacture these products today at its Newburyport headquarters in Massachusetts.

With a network of over 40 sales representatives, EPC offers unparalleled support for all its customers world-wide. Through advances in modern electronics, the company continues to develop state-of-the-art thermal plotters and data acquisition systems.

 

back to top


EPC Laboratories, Inc.
8 Perry Way, Newburyport, MA 01950 USA
Phone: 978-462-1900 | Fax: 978-462-9960
www.epclabs.com